I just watch all series of The Shannara Chronicles, and then with an interview of Yuzu.
His talk inspire me a lot. I think it's hard for me to express the feeling right in English !
Anyway, it impressed me that he wouldn't go out during the holiday just because the outside environment would affect his emotion for skating.
That really sacrifice a lot. For me, so outrageous, it's impossible not going outside whole day if I am not busy ! All he did in his life is skating, and other time, he only listen to music, play games, maybe talk to friends and nothing !
He is really so focus ! I guess that's the reason why he can be success , can stand on the top of the world.
I knew that other successful athletes like his level are also so focusing as him. For example, Phelps, the world record holder for swimming, is never distracted by other things except swimming. For them, their lives, has nothing but training.
This is the reason why I love them. They are different from normal people. We are often distracted by some ordinary affairs and cannot be focus on one thing like them. I hope, in the future, I can find my enthusiasm, and I can immerse myself into something. For life partner, there are soul mate, and for the decree of fate, I think there are also a soul work for ourselves.
The dreaming work, the soul job for us, is more than talent. Talent only burn to have it, but in my mind, the soul job can be work for it. By focusing and keep working on something, and you would finally achieve the top level of your job. You can see the scenery beneath from the height your stand. I dream and chase for this !
I'm really great that I have chance to know Yuzu and inspire by him. He gives me the strength and courage to keep working and to chase the achievement of world level. I hope, in one day, I can stand on the same height as he is. I can see the scenery from his viewpoint. I can taste the feeling from the top the world.
沒有留言:
張貼留言