Three weeks ago, I come into watch a great, touching anime, " Yuri on Ice."
And two weeks ago, someone fit the main character's figure ice performance music with real man. The real one is Yuzuru Hanyu. His performance is much better and more graceful than the anime version. I am really touched by his performance.
For him, I think, the figure skating isn't only for competition, also for art ! He makes the tournament as a form of aesthetics. After watching his tournament, I have a great crash on him !!!
Here is a link of his interview from the magazine : Ready for Take off by Yuzuru Hanyu
I really love the slogan on the cover of the magazine. It means the skating for him is not only a tournament, but an art he want to accomplish it. In the interview, he also talk about the importance of music for him. He is really picky for earphone, just for improving his art performance.
I can't write it right in English. However, I am so touching by his attitude toward figure skating.
I think, I will keep looking forward for his tournament and new breaking in figure skating history !

沒有留言:
張貼留言